Title: Security Agent
Reports to: Site Supervisor/Account Manager
SCOPE OF POSITION: The Security Agent insures the protection and safety of the assigned detail. This includes the premises, patrons, employees, and assets. The Security Agent will adopt a
preventive mindset to detect, deter, observe and report with the utmost vigilance.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Remains clearly visible and alert at all times while on duty
• Respond quickly and correctly during crisis using good judgement
• Observing, documenting and reporting any activity pertinent
• Constant monitoring and scanning and patrolling of assigned detail
• Maintains consistent communication with peers and site supervisor
• Inspect all entry and exit points of assigned detail
• Investigate incidents and/or customer complaints and compile data for accurate reporting.
• Interact and assist clients and patrons as necessary in a professional manner
• Interacts with local law enforcement and emergency agencies as necessary.
• Responsible for possession of valid Guard Card and any permits required to be on their person at all times
• Maintains all training, permits, and qualifications required by the BSIS.